- Chopped chicken 1 kg
- Oil 2 Tbsp
- Crushed Pepper 2 tsp
- Green Chilli 1
- Onions 1
- Curry Leaves 3-4
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Marinate chicken with crushed pepper, turmeric powder and salt.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- In a wok, add 2 tsp cooking oil, chopped onion and fry for a while.
- Add sliced green chilli, curry leaves and ginger-garlic paste, Stir for about a minute.
- Add marinated chicken and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with bread or rice.